Olympic Fandom

It only seems appropriate (being all named after presidents) that we brainwash our children into loving the Olympics and team USA. One way to do this was to shave USA in the back of Lincoln's head. He loved the idea and feels pretty cool about the whole thing. He now sits and watches the Olympics and updates us on the scores every few minutes. He is genuinely distraught when they are losing and ecstatic when they win.




Below is the transcript of our Interview with him.


"Lincoln, what do you think about the USA being shaved in the back of your head"


"I don't like you guys calling me USA head. Truman called me that becuase you guys called me that."


"I am sorry, but are you happy it is there."


"Yep."


"Why do you like it so much"


"not that much...I just like it because its for like the USA team. I like 'A', its my favorite letter."



"What is your favorite sport in the Olympics?"


"Swimming"



"And who is your favorite swimmer."


"The guy who is really good."



"What is that guy's name?"


"I forgot, can you tell me?"



"Michael Phelps."


"Yes, that is it."



"What is your next favorite sport in the Olympics?"


"Diving...two people diving off the same height thing."



"Why do you like that one so much."


"Because it is cool...I don't have a third one that I like."



"Thanks for taking the time to talk to me."


"You're welcome."





As you can see, we still have some work to do.


3 Comments:

The Red Page said...

THANT IT SOOO AWESOME!!! I LOVE PHELPS TOO!! Lincoln you are soo cool!
Love ya
Rae
xxox

Abby said...

Whoa -- that is some seriously awesome hair. All right, Lincoln. Way to represent!

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

I LOVE the Olympics.. You are the man to show such support for the USA team...... your hair is awesome!!!! Thanks Lincoln for being such a cool fan!